My son Aedan is 14 and LOVES video games. One of his most treasured things is his Xbox One. He loves to play all kinds of games, but one of his very favorites types is racing games. We were offered a review copy of the new to release Moto Racer 4 to play and he LOVED IT! This awesome game is also available for PS4.
Check out the trailer for Moto Racer 4:
When Aedan saw the trailer, he was excited to try it out, and hes played it quite a bit. He says that the bikes are very responsive and the tracks are great, and it’s easy to play. I loved that even *I*, who is video game deficient, was able to play it. Parents can pick up a quick game in Split-screen multiplayer mode and decide to organize a family championship or take a break and let their children sharpen their skills while progressing on their own through the career mode. There are more than than 15 single and multi-player game modes, in addition to regular fixtures such as the Time Trial, Single Race and Championship, here are a few examples of what to expect:
- Alternating high -speed/motocross races
- Traffic on the road
- Split – screen multi – player mode
- Online multi – player mode (2 – 10 players)
- 60 images per second
- Vehicle and rider customization
- Possibility of colliding with opponents
In addition, there are these awesome modes:
- KING OF THE HILL: Each rider starts with the same time on the clock. While time runs down for the leader, the other racers get extra turbo. The first player to get their counter down to zero wins the race.
- LAST MAN STANDING: The last player to pass each checkpoint is eliminated.
- SURVIVAL: The race starts with very little time on the clock. Players gain time by passing the checkpoints. In single -player mode, the aim is to survive for a specific length of time. In multi -player mode, the winner is the last player with time left on their clock.
- CATCH UP : The player’s opponents begin the race with a headstart and the player must be in first place at a specific time.
- WOLF PACK: The player begins the race with a headstart and must maintain it for a certain length of time without being overtaken.
- GHOST BIKE: The player starts the race in last place and is not allowed to deviate from the road or collide with others. They must finish in a specified minimum place.
- GOLDEN HELMET: Competitors must earn the one golden helmet up for grabs during the race. To do this, they must be first past the initial checkpoint. If the player wearing the golden helmet is knocked by another player, they surrender it to that player. If a player falls off their bike, they lose the helmet and it is automatically sent to the next checkpoint.
Moto Racer 4 launches on January 24!