How adorable are these little Santa snacks? SO easy to put together,and just the right amount of sweet!
YUMMY healthy treat that has the taste of cannoli filling and fruit!
- 1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 almond extract
- 2 tbls stevia - or to taste
- 1 pint strawberries
- mini chocolate chips- for eyes
- Mix together ricotta, extracts, and stevia until creamy.
- Slice the bottom of the strawberry (where the hull is) flat
- Slice off the top 1/4 of the strawberry- the pointy part- to make a hat.
- Hollow out the middle a little bit to make a place for the cheese mixture to go. Use about 1 tablespoon, so that when you add the top, it squooshes down a bit to make a face.
- Add a tiny dollop formed in to ball on to for the top of Santa's hat, and then 2 mini chips for the eyes! ENJOY!
Just in time for Healthy Food Friday! These were fun to make with my son– and we all enjoyed them!