I’ve just returned from BlogHer12, and I’ve had an amazing time! I am totally exhausted and could sleep for about a week, but my Daddy is visiting us for the first time in 23 years so my 4 hours of sleep will have to do.
I attended BlogHer12 representing Mamavation and I have to say I was SO excited that so many people knew Leah and about our Online Healthy Living and Weight loss sorority and those that didn’t, were VERY excited to know about them.
My head is SWIMMING with info about BlogHer12- and I have SO much to share but I’m going to share just fews and pics as a tease until I can get my head together.
- I LOVE Tricia And Nan, my super awesome roommates
- HealtherMinder Day was 100% awesome
- I walked over 50,000 steps in 2 days
- it was easier than I thought to eat well. (Although not all Hilton food)
- the Expos are OVERWHELMING and you MUST BUDGET TIME for them
- Bloggers are SUPER COOL PEOPLE
- I got to dance with Rockettes
- I did a belly aching core workout with Bowflex Core machine
- Private parties are fun, but hanging in the lobby and in the hallways are even more fun
- I will GO TO Blogher13 in Chicago next year!
I will write more about the amazing people and brands I met, but wanted to give you all a sneak peek!