I am taking part of Fitness Cheerleaders March Healthy Living/Fitness Blogging Challenge, and today’s question is:
5 Tips to Fit Fitness Into Your Life
- Plan menu and food and PREP, while you’re at it! When you know what you’re eating and it’s prepped for you, then making smart choices is easy to do!
- I fill containers with water for the day so I can be sure to get it all in. Otherwise, I forget to hydrate.
- When I get dressed right away, and put on sneakers it encourages me to get moving!
- I may not always get to the gym, but then I make my DAY become a workout. Walk when I can, running errands. If can’t walk TO the stores, I will park as far away as possible and take the long way to the store. Carry heavy bags one at a time, carry the laundry across the house one room at a time.
- Wear a step counter. I will usually work to make sure I get in a set number of steps in. I use a Fitbit- and you can friend me at WendyDelmo!
These are just a few things I try to do-What do you do to get some fitness into your day?
Come over and read the first post in the series- What Makes Makes Me Happy!